Monday 3 May 2010

Nice Start

Since the birth of my fourth daughter on Thursday I have had very little time to play, and seeing as im surviving on about 5-6 hours of broken sleep a night I have not been in optimal performance mode.

because of this I have played about 90 minutes of Omaha at the $25 level and normal type not Rush Poker!! I have been playing simply following the advice given from Jeff Hwangs Big Play book and the result has been a profit of $85 over 500 handsd, i'm really enjoying playing Omaha and its a nice break to be playing 6 tables tiled and not 16 tables stacked which gets a bit hectic.

plan moving forward is to stick to Omaha, squeezing in sessions when I can. If I feel good e.g. not tired or holding screaming baby Melina i'll get in the odd 1000+ hand sessions of holdem to get the Full Tilt Points and Rakeback benefits

bankroll moving up and now $835

5 comments:

United113 said...

congratulations on your new baby!

Gavin said...

Congrats mate. And good luck with the baby!

Neilc999 said...

congrats dude, and good to see your back on track

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new arrival (update your profile BTW!)

I toyed with PLO at the start of the year but for some reason ditched it even though I was winning for a decent score. I might have to go back and grind some out as I loved the change of pace from hold'em

donnie said...

congrats on the new baby. wonderful news.