Monday 5 July 2010

4 days in

quick post just to report all is well, been playing a fair volume, was meant to have a sober session Saturday night and catch the drunks but I had my daughter to look after and she screamed and screamed, I ended the session about $50 down - very disappointing as the games are definitely super soft on Saturdays!

anyway's total profit is $140, i have cleared $20 off my bonus which is nearly complete and I had rakeback of payment of $18 so $178 profit which puts my bankroll on $948.

want to play tonight but mrs is out and I have two daughters still up, so watching family guy and hopeing my 3 year old doesnt catch any of the jokes when she runs in and out!

3 comments:

Amatay said...

gl for July

Anonymous said...

This is very useful information about rakeback and i like it, but if you need more similar information about rakeback then visit
rakeback

Dana smith said...

This is very useful information about poker rakeback and Its pleasure to read your blog.I got some really found some interesting content and information.