Friday 13 August 2010

Premium Hands LOL

sigh another $100 lost, which makes it nearly $500 in 3 days. thats nearly half normal my bankroll.

i know people will think that im tilting it away but im not, ive stayed within my bankroll limits and ive stayed sober :-)

trouble us im running like shit, running so bad, a 40 buyin roll is not enough. at present my bankroll is $670, i refuse to deposit any money that has been withdrawn already, the $150 i put back on was actualy money won from a different site under my stake but i dont want to include this in my figures. i might ban myself on full tilt and play on my stake to drum up some funds - who knows.

anyway to prove i run like shit here is a graph of AA/KK/QQ hands, should be a nice line up right?



and before you ask, NO I DONT FUCKING LIMP IN. EVERY FLOP HAS BEEN DRYER THAN A NUNS CUNT.

time for a beer adios.

bankroll $670

No comments: