Friday 18 June 2010

Playing Poker With A Baby

playing poker against a baby would be easy however since the birth of my daughter playing with a baby is proving to be a real challenge

with my other 3 daughters its easy, i send them to bed at 7pm and if i wanna play poker and the wife doesnt want me i can log on and play cash tourneys whatever.

with my newest daughter its just impossible, she screams, fidgets, i have at times held her whilst i play and she kicks the shit out of me - not a poker fan!!

and when she is asleep normally at 10pm im too knackered to play as she still aint sleeping through the night.

so because of this im really struggling to get any pokering done, and some of the quality of my play is shocking - last night i loaded up about 6 tourneys and didnt cash once, best finishes were two 15th odd places in some 90 manners. luckily my microstakes cash has been going well.

anyone have experiences of playing poker with a baby in the household?

day 2 + 3 = +$30
total = +$52
bankroll $552

1 comment:

Gavin said...

"i have at times held her whilst i play and she kicks the shit out of me - not a poker fan!!"
Sounds like my Mrs if that counts :)